Music Adventures Year 3 Materials & Registration – Wednesday 4:00-5:00pm Class
The Music Adventures Materials Fee provides your student with the following:
- 2 Coursebooks (1 per semester)
- 2 CD’s (1 per semester)
Materials will be used for 2 semesters (Fall 2019 – Spring 2020) Registration is for the Music Adventures – Group Piano Class on Wednesdays from 4:00 to 5:00. Class size is limited to 8 students. Registration is a commitment to participate in the Music Adventures for the entire 8 month curriculum. Tuition can be paid per semester ($250) or monthly ($62.50/month) via the Music with Lindsey website. Registering a student in The Music Adventures is a commitment not only to your child, but the other children in the class as well. Continued participation is paramount to a holistic learning experience. Registration can be cancelled in special circumstances when agreed upon by Lindsey in writing.
- Fall Semester starts on August 28th and runs until December 11th.
- Fall Semester includes 14 one hour group lessons and 1 fifteen minute private lesson.
- Fall Semester recital will be on December 7th at 3:00pm. Location: 13150 S 88th Ave, Orland Park, IL 60462 (Lindsey’s Church).
Proposed Class Schedule:
- Wednesday August 28
- Wednesday September 4
- Wednesday September 11
- Wednesday September 18
- Wednesday September 25
- Wednesday October 2
- Wednesday October 9 No class. Lindsey out of town.
- Wednesday October 16
- Wednesday October 23
- Wednesday October 30
- Wednesday November 6
- Wednesday November 13
- Wednesday November 20
- Wednesday November 27
- Wednesday December 4
- Saturday December 7th RECITAL, 3:00 – 4:00pm
- Wednesday December 11 assessment
- Spring Semester runs January through May – Proposed class schedule will be made available once school calendars are updated.
- Spring Semester includes 14 one hour group lessons and 1 fifteen minute private lesson.
- Spring Semester recital will be in May.