Music Adventures Year 2 Materials & Registration – Wednesday 5:15-6:15pm Class
The Music Adventures Materials Fee provides your student with the following:
- 2 Coursebooks (1 per semester)
- 2 CD’s (1 per semester)
Materials will be used for 2 semesters (Fall 2018 – Spring 2019)
Registration is for the Music Adventures – Group Piano Class on Wednesdays from 5:15 to 6:15. Class size is limited to 8 students.
Registration is a commitment to participate in the Music Adventures for the entire 8 month curriculum. Tuition can be paid per semester ($250) or monthly ($62.50/month) via the Music with Lindsey website. Registering a student in The Music Adventures is a commitment not only to your child, but the other children in the class as well. Continued participation is paramount to a holistic learning experience. Registration can be cancelled in special circumstances when agreed upon by Lindsey in writing.
- Fall Semester starts on August 22nd and runs until December 19th.
- Mandatory Parent Meeting on August 18th from 4:30-5:30pm
- Fall Semester includes 14 one hour group lessons and 1 fifteen minute private lesson.
- Fall Semester recital will be on December 15th at 3:30pm. Location TBA.
Proposed Class Schedule:
- August 22nd
- August 29th
- September 5th
- September 12th
- September 19th
- September 26th
- October 3rd
- October 17th
- October 24th
- November 7th
- November 14th
- November 28th
- December 5th
- December 12th
- December 19th
- Spring Semester runs January through May – Proposed class schedule will be made available once school calendars are updated.
- Spring Semester includes 14 one hour group lessons and 1 fifteen minute private lesson.
- Spring Semester recital will be on May 18th at 3:30pm. Location TBA.