Music Adventures Year 2 Materials & Registration – Monday 5:00-6:00pm Class
The Music Adventures Materials Fee provides your student with the following:
- 2 Coursebooks (1 per semester)
- 2 CD’s (1 per semester)
Materials will be used for 2 semesters (Fall 2019 – Spring 2020) Registration is for the Music Adventures – Group Piano Class on Wednesdays from 5:00 to 6:00. Class size is limited to 8 students. Registration is a commitment to participate in the Music Adventures for the entire 8 month curriculum. Tuition can be paid per semester ($250) or monthly ($62.50/month) via the Music with Lindsey website. Registering a student in The Music Adventures is a commitment not only to your child, but the other children in the class as well. Continued participation is paramount to a holistic learning experience. Registration can be cancelled in special circumstances when agreed upon by Lindsey in writing.
- Fall Semester starts on August 26th and runs until December 15th.
- Fall Semester includes 14 one hour group lessons and 1 fifteen minute private lesson.
- Fall Semester recital will be on December 7th at 3:00pm. Location: 13150 S 88th Ave, Orland Park, IL 60462 (Lindsey’s Church).
Proposed Class Schedule:
- Monday August 26
- Monday Sept 2 NO CLASS–Labor Day
- Monday September 9
- Monday September 16
- Monday September 23
- Monday September 30
- Monday October 7
- Monday October 14
- Monday October 21
- Monday October 28
- Monday November 4
- Monday November 11
- Monday November 18
- Monday November 25
- Monday December 2
- Saturday December 7 RECITAL 3-4pm
- Assessment: Monday Dec 9/Saturday Dec 15 (Sign up for either day)
- Spring Semester runs January through May – Proposed class schedule will be made available once school calendars are updated.
- Spring Semester includes 14 one hour group lessons and 1 fifteen minute private lesson.
- Spring Semester recital will be in May.