Music Adventures Year 1 Materials & Registration – Monday 4:00-5:00pm Class
The Music Adventures Materials Fee provides your student with the following:
- Rhythm Band Resonator Bell Kit
- Hal Leonard Music Flashcards
- 2 Coursebooks (1 per semester)
- 2 CD’s (1 per semester)
- Zippered Tote Bag (not the bag pictured)
- ABC Piano Key Stickers
- Plush Finger Puppet
Materials will be used for 2 semesters (Fall 2018 – Spring 2019)
Registration is for the Music Adventures – Group Piano Class on Mondays from 4:00 to 5:00. Class size is limited to 8 students.
Registration is a commitment to participate in the Music Adventures for the entire 8 month curriculum. Tuition can be paid per semester ($250) or monthly ($62.50/month) via the Music with Lindsey website. Registering a student in The Music Adventures is a commitment not only to your child, but the other children in the class as well. Continued participation is paramount to a holistic learning experience. Registration can be cancelled in special circumstances when agreed upon by Lindsey in writing.
- Fall Semester starts on August 20th and runs until December 17th.
- Mandatory Parent Meeting on August 18th from 3:00-4:00pm
- Fall Semester includes 14 one hour group lessons and 1 fifteen minute private lesson.
- Fall Semester recital will be on December 15th at 3:30pm. Location TBA.
Proposed Class Schedule:
- August 20th
- August 27th
- September 10th
- September 17th
- September 24th
- October 1st
- October 15th
- October 22nd
- October 29th
- November 5th
- November 12th
- November 26th
- December 3rd
- December 10th
- December 17th
- Spring Semester runs January through May – Proposed class schedule will be made available once school calendars are updated.
- Spring Semester includes 14 one hour group lessons and 1 fifteen minute private lesson.
- Spring Semester recital will be on May 18th at 3:30pm. Location TBA.